Suitable for reduced mobility, blind, deaf, intellectual and cognitive disability and the non-disabled travelers
- Explore picturesque lush green forests and wildlife at Sangeh Nutmeg forest. Tall trees and an old temple provide the special atmosphere of this mystical place.
- Lose yourself in the views, wind and waves at Kuta beach and walk around.
- Witness a healed turtle getting released back in the sea at Turtle Rescue Center.
- Touch the holy water and experience people praying and cleansing at Tirta Empul Temple with its sacred water fountains.
- Interact with locales and see how they are living their life in Bali.
Best time to visit – April to July and September
Average Temperature – -28-30°C
Categories of Accommodation
- Charming Home stays
- Pocket friendly
- Uber Luxury
- Sit and relax on the beach and have a leisure time with the loved ones.
- A drive to witness cliff over the Indian ocean.
- An inclusive trip wherein people with various disabilities and people without any disabilities travel together
- A sign language interpreter for the deaf travelers
- A dedicated travel buddy for the blind available at a supplementary cost
- Adapted accessible vehicles are available at a supplementary cost
- Bespoke experiences can be designed as per the disability of the traveler and their interests
- Local communities are extensively involved in all our travel operations as a part of our sustainable and responsible tourism practice
“Would strongly recommend Planet Abled for any one who would like to handcraft a vacation… They excelled with the consummate local know-how, best of local guides and right execution partners at all destinations”
Joekattackal, Oct 2018
“One of the most well organised trips I’ve been on, thanks to Planet Abled!”
Balu D, Dec 2018