Mainstreaming Accessibility and Inclusion for the Tourism Industry
We make the planet, abled for everyone to travel irrespective of their accessibility need.
partner With Us
partner With Us
- Are you a tourism business that has not yet tapped into the business potential of accessible travel? We can help you tap into the 13.1 trillion USD market?
- Are you a leading accessibility organization in your region and want to develop inclusive travel in your region?
- Are you an assistive technology company who is looking to implement their solution into hospitality and tourism industry?
If you think you are good fit, schedule an introductory call with us to understand how we can partner with each other.
Travel with us
travel With Us
Inclusive Travel Designers With Years Of Travel Operations Experience
- Someone once told our founder, “You are your biggest customer”, and we believe they were absolutely right.
- We know the challenges of not just travellers with disabilities but also understand the challenges businesses face on their inclusion journey.
- We understand the industry because we have been working with them for years and we understand travellers with various types of disabilities because we have been working with them too for years.
If yes, our team of travel designers will help you move ahead on that path and make it happen.
Join Our Business Newsletter
Stay updated with the latest developments in the tourism industry from an accessibility and inclusion perspective. Sign up for our industry newsletter below.
Who is Planet Abled?
Planet Abled is a globally recognised and awarded travel brand making tourism inclusive as a travel service provider, destination developer and ecosystem builder for travellers with accessibility needs.
Our vision is to resolve the challenges of inaccessible destinations, biased perceptions, digital inaccessibility, lack of standardisation and lack of affordability and professional competency. We are mainstreaming accessibility into tourism ecosystems, practices and market opportunities for the entire industry to enable growth, scale, and customer-centric approach and have an amplified positive impact on travellers with all types of accessibility needs.
We want to make accessibility and inclusion an integral part of the ongoing Sustainable Tourism conversation globally and have mapped it to sustainable development goals. This turns the siloed and sympathy-based approach of organizations toward accessibility and inclusion into an aspiration.
Intention led, adaptive and tailored solutions focused primarily on customer experience driven by equitable pricing, quality service, and freedom of choice.
Intuitive design thinking based approach at all touch points of the customer journey across the built environment, digital, communication, information and human accessibility.
High performance intuitive standardized framework and capacity building of the tourism industry harmonized for developed and emerging nations.
INCLUSIVE TOURISM SESSION
Inclusive Tourism Session
We are holding our next Industry Stakeholders’ Session soon. Come join us to learn more about how you can be inclusive to travellers with all types of accessibility needs. And get to meet people from all over the planet who are on the same path.
When: Thursday 07th December, 4 PM CET
Thursday 30th November,
4 PM CET