Suitable for reduced mobility, blind, deaf, certain cases of amputees, intellectual and cognitive disability and the non-disabled travelers
- Discover how the contemporary and the ancient blend seamlessly in the city of Delhi.
- Journey into Delhi’s glorious past through a breathtaking laser show.
- Get mesmerized by the stunning Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Find inspiration in real stories of courage at a café run by acid attack survivors.
- Uncover historical tales of royal extravagance in the pink city of Jaipur.
- Have a soul cleansing experience interacting with abused elephants, rescued and rehabilitated at a scenic Rescue Center.
Best time to visit – October to March
Average Temperature – 22-32°C
Categories of Accommodation
- Charming Home stays
- Pocket friendly
- Uber Luxury
- Culinary experience of authentic Indian recipes.
- Ceremonial Chai (Indian tea) with a local family.
- Musical extravaganza showcasing the immortal love of Emperor Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
- Empower local women by riding in their electric rickshaws through the streets of Jaipur.
- Support the native puppeteer community by watching their puppet show depicting amusing Indian anecdotes.
Ready for an adventure? Take a jeep safari thorough the jungles of the national wildlife reserve and spot tigers, leopards, marsh crocodiles and countless other animals in their natural habitats.
Take a spiritual detour. A dip in the sacred Pushkar Lake or a walk along its Ghats, and a visit to an ancient 14th century Brahma temple.
Visit the sacred dargah (shrine) of the famous sufi saint Moinuddin Chishti, a place which attracts lakhs of pilgrims every year.
- An inclusive trip wherein people with various disabilities and people without any disabilities travel together.
- Private tours, solo trips, romantic getaways and trips with family/friends/colleagues etc also available.
- Bespoke experiences can be designed as per the disability of the traveler and their interests.
- A sign language interpreter for the deaf travelers.
- A dedicated travel buddy for the blind available at a supplementary cost.
- Adapted accessible vehicles are available at a supplementary cost.
- Local communities are extensively involved in all our travel operations as part of our sustainable and responsible tourism practices.
“It was like homecoming, a very unique and innovative initiative. It is not just a physical trip but an inner transformation happens when a disabled person travels with a group of strangers. Planet Abled takes care of every minute detail and each person’s special needs. It is a must for every physically impaired person.”
Bhupendra (visually impaired), Sept 2017
“Would strongly recommend Planet Abled for anyone who would like to handcraft a vacation… They excelled with the consummate local know-how, best of local guides and right execution partners at all destinations.”
Joekattackal, Oct 2018
“One of the most well organised trips I’ve been on, thanks to Planet Abled!”
Balu D, Dec 2018