Always wanted to explore and experience the rich culture and heritage of India? The history, the food, the people, the traditions and languages always fascinated you?
But always had unanswered questions in your mind and the fear of the unknown.
This is you or anyone of your loved ones who happen to have a disability or is a senior citizen. The dream of travelling to India and experience it first hand, the way you want at your own pace, is now a reality.
Travel solo, go on a romantic getaway or to travel with new people in an inclusive group, this is the place to be, breaking all barriers of disability.
- Completely accessible and assisted
- Bespoke experiences designed and conducted as per the disability of the traveller and their interests
- Inclusive Groups – People with any disability and people without disability travel together.
- Opportunity for people without disabilities to have a unique experience of travelling with people with disabilities as a travel buddy and have a totally new travel experience.
- Local community involved in all our tours to the maximum as part of our responsible tourism practices.
Day wise Itinerary –
Land in Delhi. Check in at the hotel. Have lunch. In the evening, go to Nizamuddin Dargah and nearby localities.
Early morning tour of Mehrauli Archaeological Park and Qutub Complex.
Head to Lotus Temple and have a lunch at a resident local restaurant serving Sattvic meals.
Take a trip through Lutyens Delhi, President’s house, parliament, India gate and Rajghat and a trip through CP. Lazer show at old fort in the evening.
Breakfast at Hotel. Go to Chandni Chowk. Visit the old-world charm of old Delhi followed by gorging on local cuisine for lunch. Local shopping followed by Dinner at a local cuisine food outlet.
Head to Agra post breakfast in morning. Check in to the hotel. Lunch at a café run by marginalized segment of society. Visit Agra Fort.
Early morning visit to Taj Mahal. Breakfast at hotel. Visit Baby Taj or Itmad-ud-Daullah Tomb. Visit the local market. Visit Guru ka Tal Gurudwara. Evening inlay work interface at local workshop followed by a musical drama show in the evening.
Day visit to an Elephant rescue center. Rest day at leisure.
After breakfast, enroute to Jaipur, visit Fatehpur Sikri. Check in to the hotel in Jaipur in evening.
After breakfast, visit City Palace Museum and Jantar Mantar. Evening is for cultural amalgamation and ethnic food.
Guided visit to local markets for shopping. Traditional lunch followed by visit to Amer fort and show in the evening.
Morning flight to Delhi and fly back home.
- If you want to travel solo, go on a romantic getaway or want to travel with new people, this is the place to be breaking all barriers of disability.
- The trip is open for people with any disability, though in some cases, we might request a family member to join for the comfort of disabled traveller.
- Mixed groups are very much welcome having people with various disabilities and people without disabilities travelling together.
- The itinerary is for reference purpose only. Based on the disability of the traveller and the limitations at the place of visit, the experiences and places of visit might vary.
- The deaf travellers would be accompanied by a sign language interpreter.
- Adapted accessible vehicles are available for wheelchair users on request basis.